Monday, April 25, 2011

Episode 1.13

Previously on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition...

Nocturne nominated Mike and Sun for eviction. Avery won the Golden Power of Veto and chaos ensued at the veto ceremony. After speeches from both Sun and Mike, Avery used the veto to secure Sun's safety. Nocturne nominated JJ in Sun's place ... but Mike shocked everyone by revealing he is in possession of a Diamond Power of Veto. He used the DPOV to save himself and to name Dave as his replacement.

Who will be evicted? Will it be Dave or JJ? Or, will another twist have the house guests scrambling?

Find out now on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition!


**********************





Nocturne: So, that is not how I saw the veto ceremony going. Do I regret not being able to play the POV because I opened the box? No. Even though I couldn't compete in POV, I think it was a good strategic move to open the box.






Emma: What the heck just happened? First, Sun and Mike are nominated, then JJ and Mike are nominated, then Mike's got a hidden Diamond Veto and JJ and Dave are nominated? Everyone's heads are sort of spinning right now and I have NO idea what's going to happen at the eviction.










(LATER THAT EVENING)



JJ: Crazy veto ceremony, huh?

Sun: Yeah, man, sorry you got put up in my place?

Jayde: That was insane.

Randy: Tell me about it.

Sun: So, consider this my obligatory please vote to evict Dave, not me, plea. I realize your minds are probably already set, I just hope you'll consider keeping me.

Mike: So, I brought my Pandora the Puppy so you could see I don't have any more DPOV's up my sleeves.

Nocturne: You have no sleeves.

Mike: Metaphorical sleeves.

Nocturne: There's no hard feelings. It was a good move. I would've played the DPOV if I had it.

Mike: So, we're cool?

Nocturne: Cool.

 
Dave: Falcon still in the DR?

Ashlyn: Yep.

Avery: She's been in there forever.

Dave: I was going to bend her ear about votes before the eviction ceremony. I know you guys probably have your minds made up, but I really, really want to stay here. Vote however you need to for your own individual games, but know I CAN be an asset, if you choose to keep me.



(THAT NIGHT)

Julie: Hello, House Guests.

House Guests: Hi, Julie!

Julie: Welcome to the eviction ceremony. I have an important announcement to make. You may have noticed one of your fellow house guests is missing. Falcon has been removed from the game for insufficient voting activity. Because there has been an moderator-enforced eviction this week, there will NOT be a regular eviction. JJ, Dave, you are both safe. Nocturne, because neither of your nominees were evicted, you ARE eligible to play in the next HOH. Thank you, House Guests. This eviction ceremony is adjourned.

*************************

Who will be the next HOH? And, will they get a gift from Pandora the Puppy? Find out on the next Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment