Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Episode 1.05

Previously on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition...

Rebecca won the first HOH and nominated Jayde and Selena. But, when Selena won the POV, Rebecca was forced to make a third nomination. She put Cornelia in the hot seat and by a 9-3 vote, Cornelia was evicted from the Big Brother house.

Who will win the next HOH and what surprise will they find waiting for them in their HOH room? Find out now on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition.....

**************





Jayde: So, I survived the first eviction. Yay! I really hope I don't go back up on the block. It's sooo stressful. After the eviction, I went back to my room and had a mini-meltdown. Thankfully, Selena and Ashlyn were there to cheer me up...







Selena: You okay?

Jayde: Yeah, I'm just exhausted. This week really took it out of me.

Ashlyn: If you need anything...

Jayde: Thanks.

Selena: Why don't you take a nap?

Jayde: Good idea. Wake me when Julie wants to do the HOH?
 
Drew: Hey, sweetie.

Jayde: Hey, Drew.

Drew: Just wanted to let you know I just finished my HOH quiz session with Julie. It's your turn now.

Jayde: Oh, okay. Guess my nap will have to wait.

Selena: I'll make you something to eat.

Jayde: Thanks, you guys. I don't know how you voted, but it means a lot, you being so nice to me.


SEVERAL HOURS LATER





Julie: House guests, please join me in the ceremony room. It's time to announce the HOH winner.









Julie: I have met with all of you who wished to participate in this HOH in the diary room. You were tasked with giving me twenty-question quizzes. The one I did the worst on would be the HOH. I have to say, the quizzes were all excellent! Some I did better on than others. But, there was only one I flunked completely, a quiz based on the author's sim series, which I have not had the chance to read yet. That said, your new HOH is........






Mike: WOOHOO! HOH, baby! I'm really excited about this. Time to take the Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition house and turn it on its ear! Can't wait to see my HOH room.








ONE HOUR LATER




Ashlyn: So, we're all waiting for Mike to get his HOH room. Well, I'm waiting on the shower and praying Sun doesn't use the hot water. He comes out and ...











Sun: Check these guns out.

Ashlyn: Nice. Can you say that in another language?

Sun: Yes, but I don't want to blow your mind.

Ashlyn: You think we can talk Mike into letting us use the HOH TV to watch the game this Sunday?




Ashlyn: I thought he was flirting with me. Which is fine. I mean, I'm not here for romance, but I do like friends. You can never have too many of those. Besides, I have a secret and ... well, I don't want it coming out in this environment and if I started a showmance, I'd have to be honest with him or her, so I'm avoiding that whole mess. Anyway, maybe he wasn't flirting because two minutes later ...







Drew: Hey, I'm on a hug tour. Want one?

Sun: Absolutely!












Ashlyn: Sun seemed really enthusiastic -- and into -- that hug with Drew. I don't know if Drew is into that, but I hope if he is that they're careful. I would hate it if Sun contracted his skin condition. That would just be cruel, a guy named Sun who can't go out into the, you know, sun?








Mike: It's time to see my HOH room!
Everyone who's not in the shower, eating or taking a well-deserved nap.










Emma: Mike, what's that?

Mike: I dunno.

Randy: There's a card...








Mike: Hi, I'm Pandora, your pet puppy! This is my box. Inside is a special surprise. Only the HOH may open my box, but be forewarned, HOH person -- this surprise might be good or bad. You could find a reward for yourself that will unleash something terrible on your fellow house guests, or a reward for your fellow house guests that unleashes something terrible on you. Tee-hee! Make up your mind. I'll just sit here, being adorable. XOXO, Pandora the Puppy.




Rebecca: And, I thought my HOH was stressful.

Emma: What are you going to do?

Mike: I have no idea...










Who will Mike nominate for eviction? And, will he open Pandora's Box? Find out on the next Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment