Saturday, April 9, 2011

Episode 1.04

Previously on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition...

HOH Rebecca hoped to keep her nominations the same. Instead, nominee Selena won the Power of Veto and made her inclinations towards revenge-nominating Rebecca known. Rebecca was forced at the POV ceremony to nominate someone else, and replaced Selena with Cornelia.

Now, one of the nominees is going home. Will it be original nominee Jayde or replacement nominee Cornelia? Let's find out.



Julie: Hi, I'm Julie Simms. Earlier today, the house guests were called to the Diary Room one at a time to cast their votes. The decision was made and is final. But, what the house guests don't know is that one of them will be winning HOH and this week's HOH will come with more power than ever. But, first...someone has to be eliminated. Moments ago, I told outgoing HOH Rebecca the identity of the evicted house guest. Let's join her now as she delivers the news.






Rebecca: I just wanted to say that I love both you girls, this was nothing personal, you are both going to be my friends outside of this house and I hope that the one of you who remains understands I did this with no malice. That said, I'm sorry to say that one of you has been evicted by a majority vote of 9-3, and that person is ............Cornelia. I'm so sorry, but, I have to ask you to leave the Big Brother house immediately.


Julie: I'll sit down with Cornelia for a post-elimination interview in the next episode, when we will see the new HOH crowned and the aftermath of this eviction. Who will be the next HOH and how will they react to the new power they wield? Tune in next time to an exciting Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment