Friday, April 1, 2011

Episode 1.03

Previously on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition...

Rebecca hoped to win the power of veto and keep her nominations the same. But, during a pricing game veto, nominee Selena proved victorious. Will she use the veto to save herself? If so, who will Rebecca nominate in her place? Find out now on BIG BROTHER: SIMS 3 EDITION!

**************



Rebecca: This did not go at all the way I'd hoped. I think there's zero chance of me talking Selena out of using this POV, even if I promise her Jayde will go home and she's only a pawn. That means I'll have to nominate yet another player. I don't know what to do. To make it worse, I can't play for HOH next week, which Selena was sure to remind me of after the veto results were announced....


(EARLIER THAT NIGHT)

Jayde: Congrats, Selena.

Avery: Yeah, congrats.

Ashlyn: You did a great job.

Drew: Are you O-positive by any chance? I mean, um, congrats!

Rebecca: You did good.

Selena: Thank you. Just remember you can't play in HOH next week and I have the memory of an elephant.





Rebecca: I'm screwed.











Selena: Ready for bed?

Ashlyn: In a minute, going to shower and change into my pajamas. So, who do you think's going up in your place?

Selena: No clue. I'm supposed to go to DR and talk about it when I get done in here.

Ashlyn: I hope it's not me.

BIG BROTHER: Selena, please come to the Diary Room.





Selena: I don't know why I said that, maybe it was just the heat of the moment. I hated being nominated. And, she better watch her back if I get HOH. I've got no better targets right now.







Nocturne: Are you going to go up and talk to Rebecca tonight?

JJ: I don't know. She's up with Drew right now. I think we should give her the night to process this and try to get to her before the ceremony tomorrow.

Nocturne: I agree.




Rebecca: I don't know what to do.

Drew: Maybe you should approach someone about being a pawn.

Rebecca: Would you be a pawn?

Drew: No way. Pawn always goes home.

Rebecca: See? I think I know what I have to do, but I don't want to.

Drew: Do what your gut tells you. Unless it tells you to nominate me. Then, ignore it.

(THE NEXT DAY)


Jayde: So, we're getting ready to do the veto ceremony. I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm bummed I didn't win the veto. I really don't want to be the first one evicted. Hopefully, I can convince my housemates I'm a good ally to have in this game and they will keep me instead of whoever goes up in Selena's place.







Selena: This is the veto ceremony. Normally, the veto holder would have both nominees make speeches to get them to use the veto on them. I don't think that's necessary today since we all know I'm using the veto on myself. That said, Rebecca, you need to name a new nominee to take my place.











Rebecca: I've thought long and hard about this, and, I'm sorry, but I nominate you...













Rebecca: ...Cornelia.

Cornelia: What? Why?

Rebecca: Please come take Selena's place next to me in the red danger zone.





Who will be eliminated first? Will it be Cowboys as Cornelia or Hurricane Jayde as Jayde? 
Email your votes now to missbandita@yahoo.com

You have until Saturday, April 2nd at 8 PM EST to vote.

Remember, if you do NOT vote, you are NOT allowed to play in the HOH. Two missed votes will result in expulsion. 

Please send Diary Room entries with your votes!

No comments:

Post a Comment