Friday, April 15, 2011

Episode 1.08

Previously on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition...

HOH Mike's nominations fell apart when Selena won her second POV. She made it known she was going to use it to save herself, sending Mike off to think about who he would replace her with.

Who will Mike nominate? And, what influence will Pandora the Puppy have on the Big Brother house? Find out now on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition...


******************






Mike: Wow, what a day, huh? So, any ideas on who I should replace Selena with? I'm open to any and all suggestions...










Mike: Then again, the talking thing might come easier if you weren't an inanimate object. Guess I'll have to figure this out on my own, Pandora.










Selena: Come on! Let's get this show on the road!

Falcon: Yeah, you boys promised us some fireworks! Look, we even lured JJ out into the world for this. Don't disappoint.

Selena: Boys and their rockets...always have trouble launching them when it matters.






Drew: Hey, now, my rocket's just being a little temperamental. It'll launch just find, don't worry your pretty little head about that, Selena. AHA! Dude, Avery, run for cover!












Drew: Run for cover! Hey! Do I need to get Sun out here to translate that for you?

Avery: But, it's not doing anything...













Avery: Oh...uh-oh.

















David: Oooh, pretty!











JJ: Ahh!

Falcon: JJ! Do I smell gas?

JJ: I didn't know it'd cause a fire! On my home planet, we marinate our hot dogs in gasoline...

Falcon: Okay, I'm taking his name off the cooking duty roster for the rest of this season.




JJ: They're not bad, just a little crispy.
















Mike: Everyone, it's time for the Veto Ceremony!

Selena: Buzz kill!










Rebecca: Mike called Veto Ceremony. We should get downstairs.

Jayde: Who do you think he's going to replace Selena with?

Ashlyn: I don't know.












Selena: So, it's no surprise I'm using the POV on myself. Mike, you know what you have to do...













Mike: I need to name a new nominee to take Selena's place. I've thought long and hard about this and, the person I've chosen to replace Selena is ...






























Mike: ...Drew. Sorry, man.










 







Who will be evicted? Drew or Rebecca? Find out on the next Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition!









***********************************

Please email your vote for either Drew or Rebecca to missbandita@yahoo.com. You have until Saturday, April 16th at 8 PM EST to get your votes in. Failure to vote results in forfeiting your right to play HOH. If you participated in this veto and do not vote, you will forfeit your right to the next HOH you are eligible to participate in.

No comments:

Post a Comment