Monday, April 18, 2011

Episode 1.10

Previously on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition...

Rebecca was evicted, though two of her fellow house guests failed to vote. How will their inability to vote (and forfeit of HOH) impact the endurance competition? And, who will be victorious and win the next HOH? Find out now on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition!

********************


Julie: Good morning, House Guests. I hope you all slept well. Today is your first endurance HOH. Selena, Mike, because you played the last veto and/or are outgoing HOH, you are ineligible to compete in this HOH. Falcon, JJ, because you did not vote, you are also ineligible to play. Everyone else who would like to compete, please follow me out to the swings now.







Julie: This HOH is called "Swing 'Til You Barf." Rules are simple, you stop swinging for whatever reason, you're out. Last one still swinging is HOH. Good luck.






























Drew: I hung in as long as I could. But, being a VAMPIRE in the SUNLIGHT, I started getting a little warm. When I started smoking, I knew it was time to go before I caught on fire.











Julie: Drew, your time is 7 minutes, 45 seconds. Please go inside.






























Emma: I think it's time for the barf part of this competition.

Julie: Emma, your time is 8 minutes, 4 seconds.












Avery: I know, I know. I was out next. But, I couldn't help it. I'll confess, I've had Falcon on the brain lately. She's sooooo pretty. Falcon has literally been showing NO interest in me, I just think we'd be SO good together! Falcon and Avery, Avery and Falcon, Mrs. Falcon Star... <3
 









Julie: Avery, your time is 1 hour, 2 minutes and 46 seconds.




























Jayde: Good job, Nocturne. My butt fell asleep like twenty minutes ago!

Julie: Your time, Jayde, is 1 hour, 12 minutes and 3 seconds! That means you, Nocturne, are the new HOH! You may dismount your swing now.














Julie: NOCTURNE! Hello, Earth to Nocturne! Um, Jayde, you might want to go get someone to pry her down.






(3 hours, 1 minute and 57 seconds after HOH started...)



Nocturne: Swing...

David: What do you want me to do with her?

Julie: Take her to the DR and see if she snaps out of it.











Nocturne: Okay, so I had a SMALL break from reality. I'm afraid of being outside. I went to my happy place. Hey, I won HOH, didn't I? My therapist would be pleased. I mean, that I was outside for so long, not that I had a small breakdown. Can we leave this part out? I'm going to go see my HOH room...






Pandora: Hello, hello! I'm Pandora the Puppy and I have a special box for you, Miss HOH Nocturne! Do you want to open my box? You might find a nice surprise for yourself but a horrible surprise for your house guests .. or, a nice surprise for your house guests, but a horrible surprise for you. I'll be here when you decide. XOXO, Pandora the Puppy.




 

************************
What will Nocturne do? Who will she nominate? And, will she open Pandora's Box? 
Find out on the next Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment