Sunday, April 17, 2011

Episode 1.09

Previously on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition...

Selena won her second POV and removed herself from the block, forcing Mike to name a replacement nominee. After much deliberation, he decided to replace Selena with Drew.

Who will go home? And, what shocking secret will Drew reveal? Find out now on Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition!!!

*******************

Rebecca: So, we're on the block together.

Drew: Yeah. How do you think it's going to go?

Rebecca: They're going to keep you, Drew. We both know that. You're the most beloved guy in this house. Everyone likes you.

Drew: Which puts a huge target on my back. Who would you rather be sitting next to in the final two? The guy everyone likes or the guy
everyone hates?

Rebecca: They'll vote for whoever played the better game.

Drew: Better social game or better competition game? It's like Big Brother 11. If Jordan had been sitting next to Kevin, Kevin would have won because he made the move of getting rid of Jeff. But, she was next to Natalie who, sure, she never showered, but she played hands down a better strategic game. They liked Jordan better and she had a couple of HOHs to justify the
decision.

Rebecca: I think they'll vote based on who played the best all around game. I really don't see them voting emotionally.

Drew: It's only week 2. Wait until the backstabbing starts and the lying.

Rebecca: You think someone's playing other sides?

Drew: I don't know, but I know this game well enough to know never to trust ANYBODY. That's how you keep from getting blindsided.

Rebecca: You're paranoid.

Drew: Justified by history. The pawn always goes home. Why? 'Cause people turn. Easily. All it takes is one person getting in someone's ear, one little ulterior motive, and the whole house flips. It's not over until someone's taking a confetti shower.


Emma: Lobster okay with you guys tonight?

Avery: No, I'd rather have tuna. Are you kidding? I can't believe they gave us lobster!

David: Everyone's so stressed out. Maybe they feel bad for us.

Falcon: Somehow, I don't think our misery bothers the producers.

Selena: I agree. They like watching us suffer.








Emma: Someone want to help me make the lemon sauce?







JJ: I'll help!

Everyone: NO!

JJ: Come on, guys! That fire was 24 whole hours ago.

David: We took a vote. You are no longer allowed in this room except to make a snack for yourself.

JJ: But, I was going to make a special breakfast from my home planet tomorrow. It features cow tongue and confectioner's sugar.

Everyone: OUT!



Drew: So, I broke my own rule. I swore going into this house I wouldn't reveal what I am. Not because I'm not proud to be of the vampire persuasion. It's just ... well, you see how they treat the alien. And, poor Nocturne hides in her room all day. Still, I broke my rule and I told someone what I am...





Drew: So, I heard you talking about Twilight earlier...

Selena: Oh yeah. Luvs the Twilight.

Drew: Cool. So, I have something to tell you. Promise you won't freak out?

Selena: It takes a lot to freak me out. I'm insane, but I've got nerves of steel.

Drew: Okay...here goes ...









Drew: I'm a vampire!













Drew: It did not go as I'd hoped. Fortunately, I don't think she remembers anything about what I said before she passed out. 










Julie: Hello, House Guests.

House Guests: Hello, Julie!

Julie: Throughout the day, you have been voting to evict either Drew or Rebecca. Two of you, Falcon and JJ, missed the vote. That left 9 votes to tabulate. I have those results. By a vote of 2 to 7 ....

































Julie: Rebecca, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Drew, you are safe. Rebecca, please say your goodbyes, gather your belongings and exit the Big Brother House.





Rebecca: So, I just wanted to say good luck to all of you. This has been an amazing experience for me. Before I came into this house, I was scared of my own shadow. I was joined at the hip with my best friend and unable to make decisions on my own. But, then, I got the first HOH and, though I'd hoped to be here longer, I learned a lot about myself and how to stand on my own two feet and pick out my own tea flavors. So, I just wanted to thank all of you for that.

 





Julie: Shake it off, House Guests. Evictions are only going to get harder from hereon out. Now, one of you needs to become the next HOH. It's time for your very first endurance competition...







**********************

Who will win the season's first endurance competition? Will the HOH be visited by Pandora the Puppy? Find out on the next Big Brother: Sims 3 Edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment